Welcome to Mars Educational Consultant | Refer and fly for free to any country
Business Phone +977-9801167148
Office time Sun-Fri 6:00-18:00


Why study in Canada?

Canada’s high academic standards and rigorous quality controls mean that you’ll be earning a high-quality education that will open doors for your future and benefit your career over the long term. A Canadian degree, diploma or certificate is globally recognized as being equivalent to those obtained from the United States or Commonwealth countries.

Research is one of the key components of a Canadian post-secondary education; you’ll have much opportunity to become a part of this vibrant aspect of education. In Canada, government and industry together support research including: telecommunications, medicine, agriculture, computer technology, and environmental science.


Why apply through Mars educational Consultant for study in Canada?

Before applying student visa to Canada, you must do critical research. Try questioning own self and find answer within yourself or consult Mars Educational Consultant where you can find experienced counselor with foreign education. We guide students on the basis of facts and betterment of the students.

Mars educational consultant has its own reputation in recruiting students for abroad studies. We have a glorious history of placing many students since 2015 A.D. Counselors here at Mars are highly experienced with lots of foreign lives and educational experiences.

To study in Canada, Nepalese students will have to find a Study Permit and a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV).


Study Permit:

Study permit is issued by the Immigration and Citizenship (CIC) that allows a student to study in Canada.

Temporary Resident Visa (TRV):

That student wanting to study in Canada needs a Temporary Resident Visa to be acceptable to enter Canada. Once you meet someone at Mars, you can get information in details about the TRV.


Do you meet the academic requirements to study in Canada?

The minimum requirements to study in Canada is 60% or more than 2.8 GPA. However some institutions accept academics lower than this, you will be limited to few courses. Each individual institution has different kind of requirements.


What is the intake to study in Canada?

There are 3 Intakes available to study in Canada out of which two are major and one is a minor intake.

Major Intakes: September and January

Minor Intakes: April/May


Do you meet the language requirement to study in Canada?

English and French two official languages. You must demonstrate your language proficiency. English language test like IELTS or TOEFL or PTE is must. In general, IELTS score overall 6.5 with no band less than 6.5 is required for masters level. Undergraduate program requires a minimum of 6 on each band. Some programs like Nursing, Medicine etc. might ask for higher scores.


Do you meet the Financial and health requirement to study in Canada?

Canada is much expensive then studying in Nepal. So you must be prepared for it. Either you or your sponsor must be able to pay for your study and living in Canada. Though you can work part-time, but should not completely rely on it. In order to obtain student permit, You or your sponsor must have amount of one year tuition fee and living cost in a A class bank at least for four month. Tuition fee depends upon the school and course you choose. In general it ranges CAD$ 15000 to 20000. In addition you must show the proof of your sponsor’s annual income, property and tax clearance certificate. Living with your dependent, you must plan accordingly. Canada does not permit the students with serious communicable disease like tuberculosis. One must show the evidence of on criminal background. So Police report and Health certificate are compulsory.


What can I do after my studies in Canada?

Once you obtain your degree in Canada, you get three years of post-study work. It allows you open good carrier opportunities and strong profile.Internationl students with Canadian credential’s and work experience can apply for permanent residence in Canada. Data shows that 37% international students choose to study further in Canada and 52 % plan to apply for permanent residence. Despite working in Canada you would have ample opportunities abroad.


Is academic gap acceptable to study in Canada?

Well, gap in education is not a barrier. However you should prove that you consume the time on work or research or any productive purpose genuinely. It must justify your genuine intention to study further and program continuity. We have a history of student visa having gap 14 years too.


Is it compulsory to pay fee on advance to study in Canada?

It is not compulsory. However, we encourage students to pay at least possible one year tuition fee to the institution.

How long does it take to obtain offer letter from Canadian colleges and Canadian Universities? In general it takes 5 weeks to 12 weeks to obtain offer letter. It’s faster for colleges and universities on peak season.


How do I find accommodation whilst I am in Canada?

Students are free to choose option to live on-campus or off campus. However, acceptance at a Canadian institution does not ensure accommodation in a residence. We at Mars helps student to arrange accommodation prior to departure.

Corporate Office 1576 Madan Bhandari Road, New Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal Phone: +977-1-4784910 +977-9860685173 info@marseduconsultant.com


Copyright © 2022 Mars Educational Consultant Pvt. Ltd. Privacy Policies All Rights Reserved | Powered by: Larapress