Mars Education Consultant, Kathmandu, Nepal is committed to the principles of quality customer service as outlined below.
Service for All
- We ensure the right to equal and fair treatment established by national legislation for all individuals seeking our service.
- We nurture a coordinated and integrated methodology to service delivery.
- We are determined to provide a high quality accessible service to all of our students and customers.
- We use contemporary and student friendly technology to render our service.
- We guarantee our services in a polite and courteous manner.
- We make sure that students’ privacy is respected at all times.
- Our well trained and supportive staffs shall develop and maintain open and accountable culture that is fair and reasonable in dealing with our students and clients.
- We aim to ensure that all information we produce is clear, timely and accurate.
- Published information will be provided in an accessible and easy to read format and will also be available on our websites.
- Our information, as per Mars Service Standard, will be produced in both Nepali and English, and we will inform you of your right as a customer to choose to be dealt through the medium of either Nepali or English.
- We will treat all personal information provided in a confidential manner and use such information only for the purposes for which it is supplied, in accordance with relevant legislation.
Students/Participants and Staff
- We strive to make sure the best service possible to students/participants of our learning programs and activities.
- We consider our staffs to be internal customers.
Consulting our Customers
- We will consult with you and evaluate the quality of our service on a regular basis.
Mars core Standards
- We have dismantled hierarchical communication model so as to refrain from grievances and to make sure of easy and accessible communication. However, this model applies primarily to our students. Having said this, students can directly consult with educators, facilitators and mangers as well.
- We provide instant response to your inquiries when the mode of communication is real time. However in case of postal communication, we usually write back to you within 3 days of getting your letter of queries. If this is not possible, we will tell your when to expect the response. Further, our correspondence shall include the name and telephone number of the person dealing with your letter.
- As per our Telephone Service Standard, we will respond to your calls within 3 rings. Further, all departmental schools will have telephone service options during office hours. We will respond to your telephone messages within 24 hours day and if possible instantly. However, the time of response shall depend upon nature of queries.
- Our sessions with abroad study consultants will not exceed thirty minutes. However, it can be extended upon student’s request and eagerness to know more.
Complaints and Appeals
- We hearty welcome and invite comments on the service we provide and if you have any suggestions and you’re unhappy with any aspect of the service, Complaints and Appeals Procedure (Give a hyperlink) are in place.