The UK now again becomes more chosen study destination among Nepalese .
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐞 has been introduced from 05 October 2020.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝟕𝟎 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐚! Plan for 2021,
Appear, Discover & apply to shape your future career.
- Unique and high quality education Every year in UK more than 500,000 international students enroll which is one of the world’s most well-liked destinations to study higher education,
- United Kingdom is one of the world’s leading destinations for international students after USA. UK universities are among the best in the world, and time after time perform well in world rankings. They also have a eminence for world-class research.
- UK higher education degrees and qualifications are familiar with employers and academics worldwide.
- Students get the opportunity to develop the skills, acquaintance, critical thinking, and connections to induce forward their careers.
Why choose higher education in the UK through Mars Educational Consultant?
It is indeed a great way to expand your knowledge, meet new people, experience a new culture, and enjoy new experiences. You’ll get plethora of support at university, and a prospect to experience a great student lifestyle. It does not matter what interest have you got, there's a huge range of clubs and societies with different nationalities.
The distinct benefits that student can explore is by choosing from more than 50,000 course in more than 25 subject area. The courses in UK universities are comparatively shorter than other countries which help students to cut overall tuition fees and accommodation costs. It is not any different compare to any other international destination that student are allowed to work part time during studies whereas full time during holiday break.
To find more about UK VISA rules and Immigration and International student affairs please visit UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI)
UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA).
Why Mars Educational Consultant highly prioritize UK as a prior destination for Nepalese Student?
UK is a great place to live and study which is made up of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales. These four countries are similar with distinct regions, each offering large cosmopolitan cities, towns, and countryside villages. The relation between UK and Nepal is quite famous and remarkable since the beginning whether it is a time of World War II or Gurkha Battalion at present. It is no doubt the UK has multicultural society, with a rich diversity of cultures, languages, and faiths. Not only has this can you find diverse cuisine, strong transport linked (such as London bus, London metro, railway ,bus connections direct to Europe Major Destination etc) famous music festivals, and international sporting championships. Students not only end up with just a course rather he/she make friends, memories and lesson for life whilst in UK. Some important facts about studying in the UK on the base which Mars Educational Consultant deliver counseling and place the Students
- More than 395 universities and colleges, offering over 50,000 courses across the UK.
- UK higher education applications are made through UCAS.
- Different universities have different deadlines for applying for different courses – take a look at the key dates and deadlines relevant to courses you’re interested in.
- Depending on Universities and courses you choose your tuition fees can be calculated. It is also possible to get financial help with your tuition fees, or a scholarship which depends on your academic Profile.
- Living costs varied based on where you study. London and other large cities tend to be more expensive compare to others.
- It is quite clear that many international students need to apply for a visa to study in the UK, whereas there are work permit restrictions and some English language qualifications such as IELTS.
- It is also highly recommended for First year students to live in university halls of residence (university accommodation) – but there are lots of other accommodation options. By doing so, student become comfortable and tend to be easy to adjust on different environment.
Detailed UK Visa Process followed by Mars Educational Consultant:
- Receive Documents
- Student Application (online via University portal/ paper)
- Skype interview with University
- Receive Offer Letter (Conditional/Unconditional)
- After unconditional is received, fee payment (NOC required by the bank to make the payment)
- Receive CAS
- Visa Application, Interview date booking, Insurance payment, Mock interview preparation
- Go to VFS office with full original documents on the booked date for visa interview
- Wait for result. At least 14 working days.
- Receive visa, post visa counseling
Documents required for counselor at Mars Educational Consultant to Process an Application to UK:
- Visa Application Form
- Health Surcharge Details (Insurance payment details)
- Passport –Original
- Passport (Color Photocopy of details, first and last page)
- 2 passport size Photograph
- Documents relating to the college CAS Statement copy
- Declaration Statement of Purpose
- No Objection Certificate
- Educational background
- School Mark sheet Character Certificates
- +2 Transcript Character Certificate Provisional Letter Migration Letter
- Bachelors Transcript Character Certificate Provisional Letter Migration Letter
- Extra Documents Internship Letter/ Experience letter
- English Language Test Certificate IELTS PTE
- Recommendation Letter
- Financial source (1 Month) Bank Certificate/Bank Statements
- Miscellaneous Police Report Nepali citizenship (English Translation) Medical Report Birth certificate Relationship Certificate Citizenship Certificate of Father& Mother
- Sponsorship Certificate a. Letter of sponsor’s affidavit ( Father & Mother) b. Property Valuation c. Audit report/ rent / salary documents
- Accommodation letter/ Email