Abroad Study from Nepal in Land of Dream Countries like USA, Australia, UK, Canada and Other High Exposure Areas which has Quality Education for Students.
Posted on Oct 13, 2020 at 08:55 AM by Mars Education
For abroad studies, you have to make a payment to the international university/college. To do so, you have to do a SWIFT transfer to the international institution that you are trying to get into. And for banks to facilitate that to you, they require “No Objection Letter” (NOC).
Following list of document is needed to apply NOC:
a. Citizenship Certificate
b. Transcript and Certificate below the level you intend to apply
c. Offer Letter/Acceptance Letter of total duration of the study program
Respective Requirement for the intended Course
1. For engineering student Nepal Engineering Council nec.gov.np (NEC) Certificate
2. For MBBS Entrance Exam Pass Certificate from IOM http://www.iom.edu.np/
3. Eligibility Letter from Nepal Medical Council https://nmc.org.np/ (NMC) to study MD/MS
4. Nepal Nursing Council http://nnc.org.np/ (NNC) Certificate to study Nursing Course
5. To study BPH/MPH you need prior agreement with Nepal Health Professional Council https://www.nhpc.org.np/ (NHPC)
6. Without all above mentioned documents and applying much application to one subject is rejected.
7. To obtain NOC you have to bring a set of Notarized documents as mentioned above and admission letter and submit to Keshar Mall at room no 5 and receive from room no 6.
Corporate Office 1576 Madan Bhandari Road, New Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal Phone: +977-1-4784910 +977-9860685173 email@example.com